The SpeedoHealer is an electronic device which will enable your bike's speedo and odometer to show realistic information. In addition, the Speedo Healer can convert Km/h to MPH in real time. In regard to the technical specifications and included functions, the SpeedoHealer is the best calibrator currently available.
Top Speed Memory recalls your recent real top speed to your factory speedometer display at the press of a button and will still work after the ignition is cycled off and back on later.
Eliminating factory inaccuracy", which may be as much as 10%
- Account for changes in tire size/profiles
- Make gear ratio changes, such as sprocket conversions on motorcycles
- Use to output lower MPH and by-pass (alter around for top speed Bonneville or radar-trap runs) the built-in factory speed limiter on specific Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha bikes, such as the CBR1000RR, R1, ZX10R and ZX14.
Note: you need the GIpro w/ATRE to remove the speed limiter on Suzukis
- Adjust for new speedo face-plate with different scale
- Requirement for absolute accurate odometer or speedometer
- Requirement to characterize the display unit of the vehicle (stability, error % and linearity)
What do you gain with SpeedoHealer?
- Accurate speedometer and/or odometer no matter what you change on your vehicle
- Your odometer won't show more miles/kms than you ride (RESALE VALUE!)
- Top Speed Memory (Ever wondered HOW FAST you were going?)
- Safety: your speedometer will always clearly indicate your actual speed, without lag
- Optimal performance (certain vehicles require accurate speed signal to deliver the most performance)
- Widest calibration range along with the finest increments (0)
- The best accuracy (0.025%)
- Have the most features
- Plug-n-Go Kits are available for the major Japanese bikes
- Quick and easy setup through the on-line calculator
- 100% weather proof design, it is built to last
- The lightest re-calibrator with the most compact dimensions
- Each unit is extensively tested prior to shipping. Guaranteed to work.
The digital V.4 release also includes:
* New User Interface: Easier to program, review and update the stored parameters
* Extended Calibration Range: Works even for special applications, like with different engine/gauge combinations, bike engines powering cars, etc.
* Detachable Remote Button: Top speed recall now comes with detachable TSM button standard on all units
* Smaller & Lighter: 30% smaller and lighter. By far the smallest calibrator on the market!
* Improved Layout: Redesigned harness fits into smaller spaces
* Dual Stored Data: Allows storing of two independent calibration values, and switching among them by the press of a button. Has clear visual confirmation of the value in use. Useful for road/track use when changing gearing. Also, easy to bypass speed limiter when on the track.
* Km/h to MPH Conversion: Allows you to review and enable/disable conversion at the press of a button.
* Lower Power Draw: Reduced power consumption with auto-standby. Works from as low as 3v supply. Easier installation for Yamaha bikes.
Each unit is extensively tested, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee if for any reason it fails to meet your expectation (All parts must be returned in original condition), and a TWO YEAR replacement guarantee (The product should not be damaged or subjected to over-voltage.)
SOLD ONLY IN THE USA AND CANADA.
USER RATINGS & REVIEWS